[meteorite-list] OT: Cool Columbia Memorabilia sale!

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:04 2004

Hey List,
    I was looking through some of my old stuff and found something way cool!
My late step father worked for JPL, and he was presented a flag that was
flown aboard the Columbia.
    It is a white flag about 3X5 inches. The flag is attached to a paper
that said:

"This Apollo 11 25th anniversary flag was flown aboard the Orbiter
"Columbia" STS-65, July 8~23, 1994 in commemoration of America's first Lunar
Landing Mission."

    I think it's kinda cool because it was up in space on the Columbia.
What memorabilia!
    But, I need to get rid of a bunch of my stuff, so I was thinking of
trying to sell this on e-bay, but I wanted to give my list friends first
dibbs, if anyone is interested. I have no idea what it's worth, so I'll
take the highest offer, of coarse meteorite trades are very welcome.
Pictures on request.

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168