[meteorite-list] completing a purchase

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:06 2004

Dear List;
OR, you can buy your meteorites from those you trust: Dean, Mike, Jim,
the other Jim, Bill, Blaine, Anne, Matt, Robert, Ken, Mark, Adam, Bob,
Dave, Dave, Dave, mike, and the other mike, Michael, Paul, John,
Walter, Bernd, Fred, the other Fred, Ron, (and not the other Ron whose
name we do not know) . There are so many great dealers out there, why
bother with someone not totally bonified? Those that you know and trust
deserve your business. **DEAR LIST NEWBIES** That is my tip of the
week! Support our working dealers.
I am sorry if I inadvertently left some out as I could list another 20
names here. If it is an unknown, and they are not an IMCA member, that
might be a thought to ponder, that is what we set it up for. If the deal
can be transferred on ebay, and you can use the sellers feed back as a
tool that may be wise as well.
Buying blindly to save a buck is silly, and a bit greedy. Just remember
the circus at Park Forest about a year ago!
My favorite old axiom, "junk in junk out" could apply here. Those that
try to get something for nothing sometimes get more wisdom instead of
the value of the product.
Again, with so many very reputable dealers gathered here, at the shows,
on ebay, on the IMCA web page, why play around with your money to
relative unknowns? Most dealers can get most meteorites from most
anywhere, and be for the most part, very competitive at pricing.
Very Best and thanks to our great dealers who work hard to supply us
with good deals and a wide selection!
Dave Freeman