[meteorite-list] Spirit Remains In 'Critical' Condition

From: Bernhard <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:08 2004

Hehe.

Personally, I think that this reboot-loop is caused by a short-circuit
somewhere.

BTW - one of the astonishing findings of ESA is that Mars seems to be
much warmer than thought. They expected -120=B0C to -30=B0C, but instead
they found the temperature is +4=B0C. Don't know where this temperature
was encountered, but if it's true, it seems that we have a LOT to learn
about Mars (and that conditions are more favorable to former (or
existing?) life than thought.

I read somewhere that the orbit of Mars is much more changing over time
than that of earth, and that Mars could have been much warmer a long
time ago because of that.

Hell, I wish I could be born in 20 years from now :-)

Bernhard