Fw: [meteorite-list] 1.5 Billion-Year-Old Crater Found In Finland

From: EDWIN GATIA <edgatia71_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:08 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C3E21E.1D1FDEB0

Hello Joel,

Here's another item which you may find interesting: "Meteorite Crater in =
Finland".

BTW- Are you aware of any meteorite falls in the Philippines? Mark Bosti=
ck alerted me of one which was purported to have fallen in the Bondoc Pen=
insula (in the island of Luzon) with a TKW of some +800 kg. Further, Dr=
 H. Nininger was mentioned to have participated in the recovery of the s=
pecimens.

EDWIN V. GATIA
Montevista Observatory
(Philippines)