[meteorite-list] Proud Tom's remark written for us.

From: James Tobin <jimmypaul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:08 2004

Dear Proud Tom,
When one has a candidate for parody that is as laughable as myself. The
best you can do is to make a mean spirited and nasty statement about my
friends. You have shown yourself to be far more creative then that.
Please change the remark about us at The Meteorite Exchange.

I have done enough strange and weird things to provide a wealth of
opportunity for parody. Lets just keep it fun. Paul and I have well
developed senses of humor and love a good jab, but that is not what you
wrote for us. You slurred others in our name. Not cool or funny.

I would have posted earlier, but I did not read my mail till now. I am
glad Paul already wrote something. This has been a very bad week for him
and his family. He would have welcomed the humor and a note of
lightheartedness at this stressful time, but not what we got from your
remark.

Change it or delele it, make it funny.

--
Jim Tobin