[meteorite-list] Meteorite Recovered from Jan 4th Bolide over Iberia(Spain)

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:08 2004

Elton,

Thanx for news. I looked over Norbert's article he provided the other day and
I saw a reference in it to 6 percent nickel...which would make this fall an L
or LL chondrite, that is if the article written in Spanish was talking about
those particular pieces. I don't read/speak Spanish but I could make out the
reference to percentage to nickel.

Just an observation,

John