[meteorite-list] AD-New Updates on Tucson Auction

From: rockgirl_at_twcny.rr.com <rockgirl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:10 2004

Dear Meteorite List Members,

Tucson 2004 is just around the corner, and R=2EA=2E Langheinrich
Meteorites will be open for business at the Executive Inn in a few
days' time=2E Our two online auction catalogs have been updated one
more time with some really extraordinary meteorite specimens -- some
of them are among the best of their type in the world=2E

Recently added items for the Westward Look auction include:

Stunning 5,200 gram Henbury with natural patina and natural hole!
Portales Valley, a complete slice, 2,113 grams -- one of the best
P=2EV=2E slices in the world
Portales Valley, a complete stone, 398 grams with 60% fusion crust
Monze, witnessed fall 1950=2E Superb complete stone, 789 grams
Pultusk, 52 gram complete crusted individual with Paris Museum label
Chico, complete polished slice, 2,116 grams
Kesen, historic witnessed Japanese fall from 1850
NWA 1648, part slice of the rare polymict diogenite

=2E =2E =2E and much more=2E

Westward Look auction catalog: http://www=2Enyrockman=2Ecom/auction-two=2E=
htm

We have also added many new lots to our exciting no-reserve auction
at the Executive Inn, including: Taiban, Shields, Salaices,
Richardton, Ozona, Oliver, Taza, Peetz, and Slovak=2E Many of these
no-reserve specimens come with historic American Meteorite
Laboratory, Ward's, and Dupont labels!

Executive Inn no-reserve auction catalog:
http://www=2Enyrockman=2Ecom/auction-one=2Ehtm

All details on locations, times, etc=2E are here:
http://www=2Enyrockman=2Ecom/auction=2Ehtm

THERE IS NO BUYER'S PREMIUM at either auction, and no need to
register=2E Just visit our exhibit rooms, and place your bid=2E Absentee
bids are accepted=2E Please click on Westward Look auction link (above)
for absentee bid details=2E

There will be some special last-minute surprise lots added to the
Executive Inn auction, so be sure to stop by and see what other
treats we have found for you=2E

Sincerely,

Iris Lang
www=2Enyrockman=2Ecom