[meteorite-list] Ebay misspellings

From: ks1u <ks1u_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:10 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C3E5AB.CF2FF1E0

Terry:
     Hello. I knew it would only be a matter of time before someone =
wrote an article about this technique, which I have used successfully =
since I first registered on eBay in 1998. In fact I bought a "Tagonite" =
 under rocks and minerals heading, but not meteorite several years ago. =
Fortunately, it turned out to be a real one and the ten or fifteen =
dollars I paid for a 100 gram stone was definitely worth the time spent =
searching. I also buy electronics on eBay and there are always people =
who list things like "Yeasu" instead of Yaesu. Having items in the =
correct category helps to mitigate any damage misspellings cause, but it =
is a good reminder to all of us to check spelling when selling or =
buying.

George
IMCA 4001

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C3E5AB.CF2FF1E0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Terry:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hello.&nbsp; I knew it would only be a =
matter of=20
time before someone wrote an article about this technique, which I have =
used=20
successfully since I first registered on eBay in 1998.&nbsp; In fact I =
bought a=20
"Tagonite"&nbsp; under rocks and minerals heading, but not meteorite =
several=20
years ago.&nbsp; Fortunately, it turned out to be a real one and the ten =
or=20
fifteen dollars I paid for a 100 gram stone was definitely worth the =
time spent=20
searching.&nbsp; I also buy electronics on eBay and there are always =
people who=20
list things like "Yeasu" instead of Yaesu.&nbsp; Having items in the =
correct=20
category helps to mitigate any damage misspellings cause, but it is a =
good=20
reminder to all of us to check&nbsp; spelling when selling or =
buying.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>George</DIV>
<DIV>IMCA 4001</DIV></BODY></HTML>