[meteorite-list] scavenger hunt; Tiny Mesoiderite & pallasite indv.

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:11 2004

Hello List, I am on the a scavenger hunt, I need a mesoiderite and/or
pallasite
individual about 3 to 5 grams. I do not know if they even come this small,
I know I never heard of one. I am not looking for a rusted out skeleton of a
pallasite, I need something that looks like a meteorite. Anybody have a
individual this small, have you seen or heard of one this small? A mater of
fact, I am looking for a lot of meteorites this size, but stones need to be
between 2 and 3 grams and all need to be inexpensive unless you are willing
to trade. : )

PS. Sorry if this comes up twice, for about the last month I have had to
post 2 to 4 times to get one to post?

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA #6168