[meteorite-list] NWA meteorites - money for terrorism?

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:11 2004

--------------000706000209020401090304

Hello Richard & Robert Pellison and List,

beautiful concpiracy theory! But where are the real facts? Thousands of
deserts nomads in the service of Al Qaida? I`m sorry, but this story ist
nonsense for me. It is fact that many nomads trade her meteorites for
food and other goods at markets in Morocco. The Moroccan mineral dealers
make the real money. I know many of this mineral dealers personally and
these aren't terrorists!

It is the same propaganda which is already used against NWA meteorites.

Best regards,
Stefan

www.meteoriten.com
SR-Meteorite
I.M.C.A. Member#3368

NWA meteorites - money for terrorism?
http://www.saharamet.com/meteorite/data/Sahara/Nwa.html

1 - NWA meteorites are undocumented stones "bought" in Morocco.
2 - There is no potential prospecting field in Morocco to supply this
market.
3 - More than 95% of the NWA meteorites come from Algeria, Libya and up
to Egypt.
4 - The border between Morocco and Algeria has officially been closed
since 1994. Islamic army groups cross the border.
                        NWA meteorites = contraband meteorites

Some serious facts:
- 2 of the 11 international terrorist organizations which have been
target of the Bush government since September 11th live in Algeria:
    - GIA (Armed Islamic Group)
    - GSPC (Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat)
- 30 Europeen hostages have been rescued from Islamic groups by a
military attack between the Acfer and the Tanezrouf meteorite
strewnfields in 2003.
- Well organized smuggling rings act through the militarized no man's
land between the two countries.
- NWA meteorite contraband is still financed by private investors who
prefer to stay "anonymous".
- The track of the millions of dollars involved in this traffic is lost
on the Algerian border.

More info :
http://www.saharamet.com/

Richard & Roland Pelisson

--------------000706000209020401090304

<head>
</head>
Hello Richard &amp; Robert Pellison and List,<br>
beautiful concpiracy theory! </font></font>But where are the real facts?
Thousands of deserts nomads in the service of Al Qaida? I`m sorry, but this
story ist nonsense for me. It is fact that many nomads trade her meteorites
for food and other goods at markets in Morocco. The Moroccan mineral dealers
make the real money. I know many of this mineral dealers personally and these
aren't terrorists! <br>
It is the same propaganda which is already used against NWA meteorites.<br>
Best regards,<br>
Stefan<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.meteoriten.com">www.meteoriten.com</a><br>
  SR-Meteorite<br>
   I.M.C.A. Member#3368<br>
NWA meteorites - money for terrorism?<br>
 1 - NWA meteorites are undocumented stones "bought" in Morocco. <br>
 2 - There is no potential prospecting field in Morocco to supply this market.
 3 - More than 95% of the NWA meteorites come from Algeria, Libya and up
to Egypt. <br>
 4 - The border between Morocco and Algeria has officially been closed since
1994. Islamic army groups cross the border.<br>
 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NWA meteorites = contraband meteorites<br>
 - 2 of the 11 international terrorist organizations which have been target
of the Bush government since September 11th live in Algeria:<br>
 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - GIA (Armed Islamic Group)<br>
 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - GSPC (Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat) <br>
 - 30 Europeen hostages have been rescued from Islamic groups by a military
attack between the Acfer and the Tanezrouf meteorite strewnfields in 2003.
 - Well organized smuggling rings act through the militarized no man's land
between the two countries. <br>
 - NWA meteorite contraband is still financed by private investors who prefer
to stay "anonymous". <br>
 - The track of the millions of dollars involved in this traffic is lost
on the Algerian border.<br>
 More info :<br>
 Richard &amp; Roland Pelisson<br>