[meteorite-list] Original "Meteorite Kills(Fill in Blank)" StoryAppears in WWW

From: Sterling K. Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 1 01:04:27 2004

Hi, All,

    The people who publish WWW are like all the other checkout tabloid
publishers, cynical Brits who rightly believe that there is no limit to
how rich you can become by underestimating the intelligence of the
average American. The "really strange people" are the ones who READ the
Weekly World News!

Sterling Webb