[meteorite-list] Please Read This - Virus Alert (No this is not it)

From: Peanut .. <cj_peanut_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 1 07:16:39 2004

I know this is not Meteorite related but, Just Read It............

The other day, I don't know how many of you saw a message come through with
a subject line that said [meteorite-list] Re: Incoming Message!. Well, I did
and I was stupid enough to open it and all the attachments.

This promptly infected my girlfriends computer with four different W32/BAGEL
viruses which affected her hallowed Maj Jong Game. So I just stayed up until
4:13am wiping out viruses.

Be Aware of this - If you get infected there is a free virus killer program
called Stinger that works great. The Hallowed Maj Jong works once again!

Thanks for your time,

Cj