[meteorite-list] List Virus warning - please read

From: Dave Andrews <dnandrews_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 1 23:29:42 2004

Michael and List,
I posted on the 24th that the viruses weren't from you, but you know, it
probably was unread by most, just like this one. The viruses are coming
from Romania with Michael Blood's email being "spoofed" as the sender.

So, whoever is from Romania with a domain IP of ess.ro on this list, you
might want to check out your PC.

Dave