[meteorite-list] AD: ebay New Halfa, Rupota, Neumann-Mundrabilla.. all without Reserve

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 3 05:03:34 2004

Sorry for this ad,

but I need some cash for the summer holidays..

I listed on german ebay 30+ auctions ending tomorrow,
among them a few real opportunities:
New Halfa - the almost impossible to get fall from Sudan,
Rupota - 6kg fall from Tanzania
both I got back from a collector, who changed his directions to impactites,
so don't ask me, whether I have more specimens for sale left.
A nice small Sikhote with radial flow lines.
Fine etched Mundrabilla, shocked with Neumann lines...
Budget slices (very thin) of How, CK4, Euc..
and stuff.

Good opportunity, as I listed all starting at zero and despite I wrote long
explanations, the laymen in Germany don't catch the rarity of some
localities (uh, most of the ordinnary Sikhotes have three times more
observers than New Halfa!!), so that probably the rare and good stuff will
stay far under price.

A moderate priced, 168gm - Monnig-Travis-County(a), is available too.

You can bid via US-ebay, as you are used to do.
Use this link:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=pardelmops&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

or search by seller: pardelmops

Airmail shipment rates 3$ - takes 5-10days, combined shipping possible,
Take USD instead Euro for the Travis County (free ship), paypal, check, 759
transactions - 100% positive feedback......

Feel free to ask questions and
Much Success!
Martin