[meteorite-list] Nininger to Perry Letter; June 4, 1954

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 3 18:24:08 2004

(American Meteorite Museum Letterhead)
DEVOTED TO RESEARCH AND POPULAR METEORITICS
(drawling of Sedona museum)
BOX 146, SEDONA, ARIZONA
H.H. Nininger, M.S., D.Sc. DIRECTOR
Addie D. Nininger SECRETARY - TREASURER
C.H. Brandmeyer SUPT. OF CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN

June 4, 1954
Mr. Stuart H. Perry
Adrian, Michigan
Dear Friend:
Henderson has suggested that you might like to buy half of the Horse Creek meteorite, which would be approximately 150 grams at $450.00.
I have just returned from the hospital where I underwent major surgery and a loss of about six weeks time. We are thankful, however, that the doctor thinks I am making a complete recovery so I shall soon be back on a work schedule again.
We imagine the countryside in Michigan is beautiful these days. It is grand here, too.
I received a sample of a new meteorite a few days ago - a stone. Also a tektite from Peru.
Sincerely,
(signed)
H.H. Nininger
HHN: AN