[meteorite-list] Perry to Nininger Letter; June 8, 1954

From: Mark Bostick <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 5 20:10:10 2004

(Stuart Perry to Harvey Nininger letter, Perry's File copy)
June 8, 1954
Dr. H. H. Nininger
Box 1946
Sedona, Arizona

Dear Harvey:
I have your letter of June 4 and I am very much interested in Horse Creek I should like to talk with Henderson about it and will write you promptly.
I was sorry to learn you had a spell in the hospital but I am glad that you are now making a full recovery.
We leave June 15 for Newagen, Maine where we shall be during July and August.
With warm regards, I remain
Sincerely,
(Stuart Perry - name is missing as this is the file copy. The original sent to Nininger would have been signed by Perry)
SHP:eg

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.