[meteorite-list] Nininger - Perry Letters Intermission 3

From: Jerry A. Wallace <jwal2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 6 10:20:18 2004

Hi Mark,

After a slow and careful re-read of your letter, it's now obvious to me
that you were indeed referring to the esteemed, talented, generous, and
underappreciated Mr. Stuart H. Perry (1874-1957.)

My apologies for my incorrect assumption. So I guess- Nevermind and
Carry On.

Thanks once more for your efforts.

Jerry

PS...I promise to read much more carefully in the future.