[meteorite-list] Re: Bash Bob Evans Day

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 7 19:03:46 2004

Hmm... I see that somehow you received a private email that Mark Marconi sent to ME last evening and thought that you must continue this matter in PUBLIC by sending it to everyone else on the list. I don't even have to say anything further...your actions speak for themself "little boy". Grow up.

My apologies to all on Bob's behalf for not knowing when to quit.

Ryan