[meteorite-list] Perry to Nininger Letter; July 3, 1954

From: Mark Bostick <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 9 08:08:10 2004

(Stuart Perry to Harvey Nininger letter, Perry's File copy)
July 3, 1954
Dear Harvey,
Glad to know that Horse Creek has been sent to Washington. As soon as I hear from Ed I will mail you a check.
There can be no question that the lamellae are phosphide, which was proved by picrate etching. In my book you will find Horse Creek and numerous references in the text.
Hoping you fully recover from your illness, and with best wishes,
(Stuart Perry - name is missing as this is the file copy. The original sent to Nininger would have been signed by Perry)

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.