[meteorite-list] illinois meteorite collecters

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 9 08:39:33 2004

Hi list.I want to take after what mark ford said.I would like to get a
vote of hands of illinois meteorite collecters.I know we have some in
wisconsin and indiana,but it would be cool to get a vote of hands of
illini collecters.We also have a very famous strewnfield(PARK FOREST)that
we could meet and compare notesI.E.,WHAT WE HAVE IN OUR COLLECTIONS, HOW
LONG WE HAVE COLLECTING,HAVE WE BEEN TO TUCSON,BEEN HUNTING,ETC.So please
let me know who you are.I think this will be kind of fun.Since I have been
collecting,(5 years today),I have only seen 2 other collections in
homes.So lets get together.

                                                     steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120