[meteorite-list] Mr. Szep's request

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 13 23:04:00 2004

This is exactly why I am not a member of the IMCA. Any
whacko with an attitude can file a lawsuit against
every member of that organization.
I am shocked that a man who had anything to do with
meteorites would even think for a moment that the
piece of crap on ebay is a meteorite, but oh well, to
each his own scam I guess.
The IMCA has no business policing ebay when it cant
even throw Matteo out of the organization.
Mike Farmer