[meteorite-list] the Admin

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 18 10:57:47 2004

Dear Art,
        Your ongoing dedication to providing the meteorite community of the
world with a newsletter/chat forum is one of the most significant
contributions ever made to the meteorite community.
        I know you have received the Harvey Award in recognition of same,
but it is well worth repeating now and again - everyone in meteorites is
indebted to you.
        Members may bicker and even grossly insult one another - and on
very rare occasion of extreme abuse, require at least temporary removal,
but you stand fast and never over react and provide the keel deep in the
water that keeps the list sailing ever onward.
        Thanks
        Michael

on 7/18/04 4:23 AM, ajones_at_siliconspace.com at ajones@siliconspace.com

--
http://www.workingforchange.com/comic.cfm?itemid=17284
--
George W. Bush hopes to serve two terms in the white house; Al Gore's and
then his.
--
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."
  George W. Bush
--
"It is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a
democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the
bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they
are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and
exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."
- Hermann Goering
--
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" I think he probably
meant don't kill them.
           Anonymous
--
For perspective, try THIS:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/index.html
--
cool message fro Ben & Jerry:
www.TrueMajority.org/oreo
--
AMAZING photos of Aurora Borealis, etc.
http://faculty.rmwc.edu/tmichalik/atmosphere.htm
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--