[meteorite-list] Park Forest Winslow St., Diana Kasco Letter...continued

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 19 11:11:30 2004

That is pretty much how it all ended but people still come to our house to
see the damage and talk about space rocks. I would say it was a positive
experience overall. It is now 1 1/2 years afte the fal and we still have
contact with some of the people we met and have meteorite people still
stopping by. For the longest time I couldn't walk through a parking lot or
down a street or sidewalk without picking up rocks, thinking it might be a
meteorite. I am better now and almost never pick up rocks anymore. This is
my perspective on the Park Forest Fall.

Diana Kasco

(end...really this time, sorry about that....too many papers...:-)

Mark Bostick