[meteorite-list] Park Forest Winslow St., Diana Kasco (Homeowner) Letter

From: star-bits_at_comcast.net <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 19 14:02:05 2004

<For the longest time I couldn't walk through a parking lot or
down a street or sidewalk without picking up rocks, thinking it might be a
meteorite. I am better now and almost never pick up rocks anymore.
      Diana Kasco>

My name is Eric, I am an addict. I drive thousands of miles and fall up and down
mountains just so I can find more rocks to pick up. I dream of "THE" rock that will
make my habit all better. I am in denial. I am an addict with little hope of getting
better. Friends and family pray for a cure, I pray for one more rock to pick up.

--
Eric Olson
ELKK Meteorites