[meteorite-list] Henderson to Nininger Letter; March 31, 1933

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 23 19:52:25 2004

March 31, 1933

Mr. H. H. Nininger
1955 Fairfax St.
Denver, Colo.

Dear Nininger:

Canfield's paper "Final Disposition of American Collection of Minerals.
Sorry that I cant give this to you but it is the only copy I have.

    Concerning the article on Meteor Dust - Clouds all I can say is that
those papers accumulate around here until the editor calls for them, which
should be within a few weeks now. The annual Report in which these articles
are published comes out June 30 and the papers in the next issue were
submitted last year. So there has been no action take as yet.

     The papers states that you had found the recent fall. I hope you have.
  It is to bad that some time we cant be ont ehground to see the show
ourselves. Perhaps that is asking for perfect conditions and as we were
taught such conditions are waiting for us in the next world.

     Please remember me to the family and wish best wishes I remain,

Your very truly
     (original would have been signed)
     E. P. Henderson

(end)

I have a photograph of the house Nininger is living in during this time,
Jack Murphy was kind enough to take for me. If you would like to see it,
e-mail me.

Clear skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com