[meteorite-list] Has anyone heard from...

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 26 04:50:57 2004

Aziz Habibi recently? Back in April, I was asking him about purchasing one
of his Amgala individuals. After we talked a little about what I could
afford, he said he would send me a representative rock, and we could discuss
the price once I received it. It's now late July, and no Amgala yet. I
don't want him to think I'm stiffing him for his meteorite, but I'm somewhat
concerned. Is he well and safe?

Tracy Latimer