[meteorite-list] J.B.BIOT

From: Eric Hutton <bookman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 26 14:44:06 2004

Hi Pierre,

Biot's book appears to be reproduced in full as a German translation in volume 16
of Annalen der Physik pages 44 to 71, published in 1804.

This is reproduced on my latest "Meteors and Meteorites" volume 3 CD and also on
the DVD version.

If you like to buy a copy send me an email, for anyone else interested in the
CD's or the new DVD see http://planetwhy.com/

--
Eric Hutton