AW: [meteorite-list] BIOT

From: Jörn Koblitz <koblitz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 27 04:01:39 2004

Biot's report is not an off-print of an article published before, but it was reprinted five years later in "Encyclopedie methodique chim. et metal." (1808, Vol. 5, pp. 568-580). Biot also published his results more briefly in "Bibliotheque Britannique" (1803), "Philisophical Magazine" (1803) and "Annalen der Physik und Chemie" (1804).

If someone needs more detailed information on these publications, just send me an email.

J?rn

Joern Koblitz
MetBase Editor
The MetBase Library of Meteoritics and Planetary Sciences
Benquestrasse 27
D-28209 Bremen, Germany
phone: +49 421 24 100 24
fax: +49 421 168 2799