[meteorite-list] Impact materials wanted

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 27 05:13:44 2004

Dear List:
      I would appreciate if any of you have samples of
hard to get impactites to please contact me off list.
     I am seeking to trade or buy samples from
Chicxulub (Mexico and Belize), Vredefort, Wabar,
Bosumtwi, Upheaval Dome and hard to obtain samples
from USA, Canada, Russia, Ukraine, Sweden, Finland,
Australia, Argentina,  and others.
    Thank you.  I need these samples for my current
research.  I have samples from about 40 impact
craters.  Sincerely,  Dirk Ross....Planetary Data,
Tokyo