[meteorite-list] Something to offend everybody

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 27 12:02:49 2004

on 7/27/04 6:53 AM, David Freeman at dfreeman_at_fascination.com wrote:
> Dear Michael,
> I got SPAM IN MINE, WHY YOU SEND TRASH TO LIST?
> DF wants to know.
> Michael L Blood wrote:
Hi David,
        I cannot figure out what you are trying to say....
"I got spam in mine." This is a statement I cannot
decipher....
        As for "trash," many people consider humor
quite valuable, and since this ditty poked fun at
ALL sides, I, like millions of others, considered it
not "trash" at all, but, rather, something of value.
        Sincerely, Michael Blood