[meteorite-list] Franconia Area Meteorite Photos, Article

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 28 16:14:18 2004

Geoff and others,

Great stuff...what meteorite legends are made of. In this case...in Arizona, which is great.

I/we can't wait for the new issue of Meteorite. I always enjoy your writing...especially in April. :)

Regards,

John
PS.It is partly cloudy today and about 80 F here in PA...the flooding rains have gone for a day or two.

-------------- Original message from "Notkin" : --------------