[meteorite-list] Re: picture Biot's book

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Z.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 29 01:53:12 2004

Hello Mauro, List,

Many thanks for the picture!

I am quasi sure that the copy of the "Report" I have and that I mentioned a
few days ago to Pierre-Marie is the photocopy of that book... At least, the
first page and the map are exactly the same.
The book, as pictured, seems not being so thick. If it has in total 47
pages, that's it..

Can somebody tell me how many pages contains that book?

Thanks and best wishes,

Zelimir

A 20:50 28/07/04 +0200, vous avez ?crit :