[meteorite-list] Ad - Possibly Last ebay Auctions Ending

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 1 16:54:56 2004

Dear List,

Just a quick note that this may be our last set of auctions on ebay for some
time. We were going start our last set tonight but while in the process of
moving we had some equipment malfunctions, mainly the image server. If we
cannot fix it by Thursday than tonight's auctions are our last so if there
is something you have been waiting for this may be your only chance to get
it.

Do not forget this weeks rare material special, NWA 3120 as there are only
three specimens left. It is an incredibly good looking type 3 chondrite.
To see these auctions please check out the ebay link below and click on "Go
see all current items for sale by this member".

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185