[meteorite-list] Ad - Possibly Last ebay Auctions Ending

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 1 18:11:20 2004

Bill,

Grow up or get lost! You are the most miserable piece of crap I've had the
pleasure to deal with on the List. No need for you to bid because your
money is no good with us. Why don't you just crawl back under the bridge
you live under. Next time send an email to us directly so that I will not
have to respond to your worthless comments on the List. If you are a real
man you will not post again regarding this subject.

Until Later,