[meteorite-list] Large ebay sale tonight, some very nice pieces, many one cent!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 2 13:50:02 2004

Hi again, I have some spectacular meteorites ending tonight, some worth over $1000 each listed for one cent.
Be sure to get bids in early, I have people email me every auction night who complain that they forgot to bid.

Some special items of note:

The most beautiful Sikhote-alin oriented piece I have owned:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2247266487

Large Sikhote shrapnel, 4.9 KILOS
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2247280594

2.2 KILO Canyon Diablo piece:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4901290791

NWA 1933, LL3, 57 gram endcut! Must see to believe, gorgeous.
http://cgi.eBay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2247278935

1 Kilo NWA 793, very nice piece!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2247280666

Of course these are just some of the goodies up for grabs tonight, be sure and see the rest of them by clicking the links below.
Over 60 meteorites, click the links below to see them all.
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hunters

Thanks
Mike Farmer