[meteorite-list] A note from E.T. about Ebay items ad

From: edwinthompson_at_comcast.net <edwinthompson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 6 22:24:06 2004

Hello all, no material found yet in Washington State but we are still looking and taking eye witness reports. With the help of several sources of data, ground zero should be figured out before too much longer and then we really get serious about covering ground. Of course, if a stone comes forward that will narrow down the search now won't it.

I have just begun posting specimens on E-bay. Many are finished on June 12th. More fine items will post this week. To check out what's on EBay right now simply do a search using ET'S in the EBay search bar you'll get 19 items. Check out the howardites starting for $5.00 per gram or the ureilite starting at under $8.00 per gram!

Cheers, ET
--
reach me: edwinthompson_at_attbi.com