[meteorite-list] AD - Many many meteorites for sale

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 8 19:56:21 2004

Hello all -

I am getting some photos ready for eBay and thought I'd offer them here
first.

One of the best little gems to come out of the Sahara in recent times has
been new CV3 going around.

I have several thin endcuts available here for $15 each
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/robandcolleen11197/detail?.dir=/2146&.dnm=b354.jpg

and several individuals priced at $5 per gram on eBay
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=nakhladog

Thuathe at $5 per gram
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/robandcolleen11197/album?.dir=/dd9a

Nice ordinary chondrites at $0.35 per gram
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/robandcolleen11197/album?.dir=/6b5f

LL3 at $5 per gram
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/robandcolleen11197/album?.dir=/NWA+1930+sale

Lunars that are priced well below wholesale but still a big ticket as they
weigh 58 and 33 grams. I am going to cut these very soon
and that will be that. If you ever wanted a BIG lunar I promise you will not
find a lower price....anywhere...ever, unless you find it yourself.
The recent Meteorite Times Market Trends article by Michael Blood says
planetary is the best investment in meteorites, so think about investing.
I am much more in favor of keeping these beautiful pieces intact and you
will save a lot more than the cut loss would cost me.
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/robandcolleen11197/album?.dir=/4180
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/robandcolleen11197/album?.dir=/28f8

And being photographed right now:
Amgala individuals and fragments at $5 per gram
L7 at $40 per gram

I have pieces here to fit every budget, feel free to inquire.
503-693-6427 Pacific

Rob Wesel