[meteorite-list] Call for comments

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 9 10:51:28 2004

To the meteorite-list:

The NomCom is considering several changes to its Guidelines for Meteorite
Nomenclature. Because the changes may have a significant impact on some
people (positive, we hope), we are accepting public comments before the
Committee votes on them. If you are interested, please review the document at:

http://meteoriticalsociety.org/bulletin/comments.html

Please keep any comments brief. Feel free to forward this email to anybody
that you think may be interested, but who is not on this mailing list.

-Jeff

Dr. Jeffrey N. Grossman
Chair, Meteorite Nomenclature Committee (Meteoritical Society)
US Geological Survey
954 National Center
Reston, VA 20192, USA
Phone: (703) 648-6184 fax: (703) 648-6383