[meteorite-list] Los Angeles 001

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 10 23:47:59 2004

on 6/10/04 4:16 PM, glenmore wong at glenmorenee_at_worldnet.att.net wrote:
> This sounds like price fixing.
> "Yea, let's all cooperate so we can squeeze everything we can out of those
> poor suckers."
> glenmore
----------------------------
Dear Glenmore,
        Say WHA?
        In addition, I would like to reiterate, AGAIN, my comments were
1) About behavior, NOT specific individuals
2) Addressed to the list and NOT sent privately BECAUSE it was about
    everyone on the list that engages or may be tempted to engage in such
    behavior, not who just happened to be doing it at the moment.
3) I actually chose this time because both people are people I like, respect
and consider my friends - and whom I assume are big enough to handle a
situation like this and not take it personally. (Certainly, we ALL step on
toes accidentally now & again - I know I certainly do).
4) What on earth could this have to do with "price fixing?"
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"It is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a
democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the
bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they
are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and
exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."
- Hermann Goering
--
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" I think he probably
meant don't kill them.
           Anonymous
--
For perspective, try THIS:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/index.html
--
cool message fro Ben & Jerry:
www.TrueMajority.org/oreo
--
AMAZING photos of Aurora Borealis, etc.
http://faculty.rmwc.edu/tmichalik/atmosphere.htm
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--