[meteorite-list] Legality of Libyan Desert Glass Artifacts Discussion Continued

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 12:19:51 2004

Dear List,
I couldn't not chime in, so suppose there are any hungry people in
Africa that would rather have a nice thick juicy sandwich or a bowl of
rice soup over a chip of desert glass that some call artifactual?
 I am sure wives have been purchased with the proceeds from
NWA's..............lest we forget reality here boys!
Academia reverting to macadamia should be the new thread
title.................think?
Dave Freeman
Exporting fossil wood to the world.