[meteorite-list] Meteorite Market 101 (Sharkk)

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 17:28:43 2004

En un mensaje con fecha 06/11/2004 3:55:14 PM Mexico Daylight Time, Sharkk b8
escribe:

> Yes, as challenging as it is for so many of us to follow the complexity and
> lofty humor of your posts, I'm pretty sure I was up to the task this
> particular time.
> Saludos back atcha.

Gregory, you are a case by yourself in stupidity as referenced by your
unwarranted provocative spelling B comments about my second language so get a life
and find something useful to say rather than trying to be Bozo the Clown with
my posts. If I wanted to hear from an asshole I would have farted. Lofty
complexity back atchu. Doug