[meteorite-list] Meteorite eBay Bidding Comment

From: branchw_at_bellsouth.net <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 19:23:17 2004

Hi Mike,

Just bid your highest bid the first time and forget it. If you win, you
win. If you don't, via sniping or otherwise, well you weren't going to bid
any higher anyway so what difference does it make whether the other person's
bid was entered 10 hours, 10 minutes, or 10 milliseconds before the auction
ends?

-Walter
www.branchmeteorites.com