[meteorite-list] Thank You - Was A fun Libyan Desert Glass Debate

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 12 13:33:47 2004

Dean & Keith,
        Perhaps the problem is the interpretation
of the word, "flake," as in "picking up a flake of
LDG..."
        This can be interpreted as:
1) picking up any little bit
2) picking up a piece of flaked tool or piece of debutage
made of LDG
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"It is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a
democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the
bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they
are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and
exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."
- Hermann Goering
--
When Jesus said "Love your enemies" I think he probably
meant don't kill them.
           Anonymous
--
For perspective, try THIS:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/scienceopticsu/powersof10/index.html
--
cool message fro Ben & Jerry:
www.TrueMajority.org/oreo
--
AMAZING photos of Aurora Borealis, etc.
http://faculty.rmwc.edu/tmichalik/atmosphere.htm
--
Hubble space telescope - AMAZING photos!:
http://wires.news.com.au/special/mm/030811-hubble.htm
--
http://www.costofwar.com/
--