[meteorite-list] New Zealand meteorite--Hot Rock debate is back

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 12 17:34:26 2004

Elton, the New Orleans fall fell several hours before the homeowner returned
home, so that one had no chance of being felt.
I bought a 1 kilo individual of Park Forest which fell through a home and
smashed a printer, the homeowner was sitting at her computer 2 feet away!
She picked up the stone about 1 minute later and said it was slightly warm.
Mike Farmer