[meteorite-list] Perry to Nininger Letter; July 29, 1953

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 15 19:57:38 2004

(Stuart Perry to Harvey Nininger letter, Perry's File copy)
July 29, 1953

Dear Harvey,
I have your statement of $436.50 for the C.D. irons, forwarded to me here, and am inclosing checking for that sum. I think Henderson will find them interesting and a help in the work he is doing.
This is a delightfully cool place -- the only one that we found that is consistently and almost invariably cool.
Mrs. Perry joins me in regards to you both.
Sincerely,
(Stuart Perry - name is missing as this is the file copy. The original sent to Nininger would have been signed by Perry)

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.