[meteorite-list] Meteorite Fall Rates

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jun 16 22:56:42 2004

Take your pick,

random rate ?
coincident that earth runs into the path of errant rocks in space !
chaos...meaning no pattern at all ?
happenstance (slang of course) ...sh_t happens
cyclic ? (based on what?)

or steady rate/average of falling material...just inconsistent witnessing and followup finds based on location?

Hmmmmm?,

John
PS Why does it seem like they fall in the same areas...and not eastern PA???? Why Why Why? sniff

-------------- Original message from "minador" : --------------