AW: [meteorite-list] Statistics for falls

From: Jörn Koblitz <koblitz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 17 03:15:05 2004

Dear Tracy,

I'm always a bit late since I'm not online at evening times. Here is the MetBase statistics of observed falls and not observed finds from the very beginning. The most recent years may not be complete (especially 2002 and 2003). If someone wishes to have the Excel file of this statistics including the total weight sums, let me know and I will send it as an emal attachment.

Best regards,
Joern

Joern Koblitz
MetBase Editor
The MetBase Library of Meteoritics and Planetary Sciences
Benquestrasse 27
D-28209 Bremen, Germany
phone: +49 421 24 100 24
fax: +49 421 168 2799