[meteorite-list] Re: Monnig Meteorite Gallery Website

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jun 19 08:01:38 2004

Hello Teresa and list,Teresa wrote: "I invite you to visit our site at http://monnigmuseum.tcu.edu. I welcome any comment or suggestions that you may have."Nice informative website that is easy to navigate. I made my way to the Monnig Galleryabout a month after it opened.....as like everyone else I was in Tucson. If I would have one suggestion, it would be that the meteorite gallery does a really good job in display set up. Much better then the average museum or gallery. Perhaps photos of the Displays and the museum itself, such as the room of Texas meteorites, the entryway into the museum (from an angle that would get that big stone outside the gallery in the photo?), a photograph of the museum sign (the first thing one notices when arriving), maybe a couple photographs of student tour groups (perhaps one showing them using the display description recorders and another showing a younger kid touching the martian meteorite.Overall, a very nice website and if anyone has not made the trip to TCU, I suggest doin
g such. Good work Geoffrey.Mark Bostickwww.meteoritearticles.com