[meteorite-list] Re: List Problems

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 20 20:24:53 2004

Geoff N. wrote:

  Dear Listees:

I have not received any Meteorite List posts since
Thursday, and yet I see that numerous posts have gone
into the archives.
Anyone else having problems?

Regards,
Geoff N.

  I have been having sort of similar (and worse)
problems with the list for SEVERAL weeks now. I get
sporadic posts, a lot of which show up in my bulk mail
and that never happened before. Also, I have been
unable to post to the list, or perhaps my posts DID go
thru but I just never saw them as they might be among
those "missing posts" we're talking about.

  Anyway, I'm trying to kill "three birds with one
stone" with this post:
1. respond to you, Geoff, to let you know you're not
alone.
2. to see if I am able post to the list now
3. to ask for help if anyone does get this and might
know a cure for all these problems a few of us are
having.

  Thanks a lot to one and all, and on a more whimsical
note:
 Happy Father's Day to all those meteorite-luvin-dads
out there. (That's what my 2 boys gave me as a gift!)

 Best regards,

 Robert Woolard