[meteorite-list] FS: Liberty Bell 7

From: branchw_at_bellsouth.net <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 20 20:56:36 2004

Hello Everyone,

Here is my shameless ebay plug for Sunday night. An actual piece of the Liberty Bell 7 (Gus Grissom) spacecraft. Also, three historic photos featuring the autographs of Jim Lewis (pilot of the recovery helicopter), Geunter Wendt (Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo pad leader), and Kurt Newkirk, (the man who found LB 7 in 1999). Ebay item number 3917898423

I know it's not meteorite related but I had to test the list server someow and just sending the word "test" isn't enough!

-Walter